Mortgage Refinancing London & Kitchener
Are you ready to move to a better mortgage on your terms? See how we can help!
Most of us would kill for a better mortgage plan! The rising rates didn’t leave us with a pretty deal. Can we refinance our mortgage to make it better than the one we have? What are we going to require? All of these questions and more can find easy answers with our expert: Balwinder Singh!
What is mortgage refinancing?
Mortgage refinancing is simply a way for you to change your mortgage terms and plans and make them more suitable to your needs. This means that you basically get a new mortgage plan!
With whom can I refinance?
You can choose to refinance with:
- Your current lender
- A new lender
- A new bank
- A new financial institution
The options for refinance are limitless. You can find out the best rates with the help of your lender!
Are you ready to refinance? Ask yourself this before you decide!
- What are your financial goals?
- Is it the perfect situation for you?
- Is it an improvement for your current plan?
- How much will you be saving if you refinance?
Once you have decided that you are ready to refinance, you will need to know the requirements.
What are the requirements for refinancing?
- Documentation: You will be requiring proof of your income, your credit history and report and other related documents.
- Income capacity: You will need to make sure that you are eligible for a refinance by checking your income capacity
- Equity: If you plan on increasing your loan amount, you have to have equity in your collateral
Each lender may have specific requirements and your mortgage broker can help you with this!
Why hire a mortgage broker from Ontario Lending?
Balwinder Singh provides a professionalism and expertise which is not easy to come by. He has access to multiple lenders who can get you the best deal on your refinance!