Details about Self-employed Mortgage!
Yes! It’s hard to get, but it’s not impossible and our team is here to make sure that the entire process is as seamless as possible. Get in touch with Ontario Lending Group, your local mortgage firm in Ontario, Canada.
Applying for a self-employed mortgage plan?
Everyone has a right to dream to buy their own home or start their own business, even if you are not on a company payroll. At Ontario Lending Group, we have excellent self-employed mortgage schemes that can help you start of your dream. The requirements for this are simple. You must have a decent credit history and good credit score, a proof of business showing that you are the owner and a statement of income that can show that you can pay the mortgage back in a timely manner.
If you meet these criteria, getting mortgage won’t seem as difficult as thought it would be. All you have to do is provide us with the necessary documents. We will take care of the paperwork as quickly as possible and make sure you get the mortgage in no time. Ontario Lending Group is a well-known mortgage firm and our mortgage brokers have a wealth of knowledge in this trade. Rely on us for a fantastic service.
Self-employed mortgages- the do’s and don’ts
- Do keep your accounts up-to-date on a regular basis
- Do keep a good credit score, this is very important as it plays an important role in whether you are eligible for a mortgage or not
- Do hire a professional chartered accountant to keep the financial records of your business up-to-date. You will need these when you are applying for the mortgage
- Do speak to expert mortgage brokers (us) to find out what are the best options you have. We can offer you the best deal on the market
- Don’t minimize your income for tax deductions, it doesn’t help if your income is too low
The process of mortgage lending for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies are a bit different from each other. We look forward to hearing from you.