Don’t just join a mortgage company, become an important member of a thriving mortgage team!
We’re looking to expand our mortgage team in the Toronto area and we are looking for an experienced mortgage agent who is eager to learn, works smart and is self-motivated.
Privileges you’ll enjoy being a part of our team:
- A dedicated and experienced mentor as your team leader.
- Access to hundreds of hours of education and training materials.
- Proven step-by-step mortgage application process to get deals funded
- Dedicated underwriting team to help answer questions and get your mortgage applications successfully completed.
- We offer the option of underwriting, fulfillment and compliance for your deals, just submit your client’s documents to the underwriting team.
- Access to the most extensive range of mortgage lenders.
- Professional office space with no desk fees
Why join our team
As a Mortgage agent, you’ll be associated with the country’s top and most respected mortgage brokerage. But even better than that, you’ll be placed in our team of other new and experienced agents who support and push each other to learn, grow and succeed. You can focus on building your business. You keep relationships with clients while earning a competitive commission.
Candidate MUST be a licensed mortgage agent. Two or more years of experience preferred, however, less experienced go-getters are encouraged to apply. Financial literary and numeracy are required. A good understanding of the housing and mortgage markets is also essential.
You must be honest, strive for accuracy and value hard work. Only those who want measured success and have the necessary focus will fit well with our team. You must also be willing to share your knowledge with other agents and be open to feedback and suggestions. When one wins, the team wins! We also believe that attitude is everything, positive outlooks only.
If this sounds like you and you are eager for more support, we’d love to hear from you.
If you’re a Licensed Mortgage Agent, Please call 519-852-5650 for Interview appointment.
Job Title: Mortage Agent
- High School or equivalent
Required license or certification:
- Licensed Mortgage Agent
- Mortgage Agent Course
Job Type: Comission
- 2 years, preferred