Private Mortgage London & Windsor
Are you having difficult qualifying for a traditional mortgage loan? Or are you on a short timeline and unable to wait around for the bank to make its final approval? If you are in either of these situations, you may be interested in a private mortgage loan. This type of financing is faster and much easier to qualify for, as the private lender will base your approval mainly on the equity of your home (up to 90% of the home’s value) rather than your credit history or proof of income.
A private mortgage may be the best solution for you if:
- You were already turned down by the bank for a traditional mortgage loan.
- You struggle with poor credit.
- You have income that cannot be verified.
- You do not have time to wait for the approval process of a traditional loan.
- You have unconventional mortgage needs (such as for residential or mixed-use properties).
FAQs about Private Mortgage that you would like to know.
Private mortgages are typically viewed as short-term solutions in the financing industry. These types of loans can provide you with the financial resources you need for a year or two, giving you time to become a stronger candidate for a regular mortgage loan.
For more information about private mortgages, call our office at 519-858-5650 !
How can I know that Private mortgage is the best for me?
Before you finalize about how you want your mortgage to be sanctioned, here is al list of things that make a private mortgage stand apart from the others.
- The application process: Private lenders offer online applications that don’t focus on scrutinizing your financial life but rather it focuses on getting you the amount you need.
- The personalized service: The mortgage specialist that you work with often knows the inside details of your financial situation and the pros and cons that help them avail you the best options for you as a personalized service.
- Freedom of choice: One positive point about a private mortgage is that you can select who you want to work with. When you go for a traditional mortgage lender you need to go with the person assigned by the bank for you. This can, in many ways, make you feel limiting and can also give you a view that you cannot have a say in the process. There are more options available when it comes to private mortgages.
Does it involve a fee when I use Private Mortgage?
Yes, there is almost always a fee for private mortgages. In this way the broker who is working on your deal gets paid for his work. The Fee you need to pay completely is dependent on your mortgage broker. In some cases, the broker can consider his payment as low as $500. In certain cases even as high as 5% of the amount you’re borrowing can also be taken. It is always advisable to ask this upfront when it comes to private mortgages.
We are providing Private Mortgage in Kitchener, London & Surrounding areas!